LATICRETE 3701 Lite Mortar
3701 Lite Mortar has carefully selected polymers, portland cement and light weight aggregates. This produces a light weight mortar which can be used in a large amount of projects.
- Item No.: 1060-0030-21
3701 Lite Mortar contains carefully selected polymers, portland cement and light weight aggregates. 3701 Lite Mortar does not need a latex admixture. You will only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar or a vertical repair mortar/screed. It contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*. 3701 Lite Mortar weighs half the amount of a conventional thick bed mortar and retains the same coverage.
- Light weight – half the weight of conventional mortars
- Excellent for vertical applications such as rendering walls, pools, etc.
- Excellent for overhead applications
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*
- Freeze-thaw compliant
- Polymer fortified – no need for latex additives
- Premixed – no job site blending of powders required
- Economical – saves time and money
- For use as a scratch or finish coat in place of Type S or Type N mortar
- Ease of mixing and application – can be applied up to 3/4″ on a vertical surface