Fila PS87 Gel Epoxy Grout Haze Remover (1 Quart Bottle)
Fila PS87 Gel Epoxy Grout Haze Remover is ideal for quick, easy removal of epoxy grout haze from porcelain, glass mosaics and glazed tile!
- Item No.: 44010312
Tile Pro Depot brings you a marvelous product called the Fila PS87 (formerly CR10) Epoxy Grout Haze Remover. The Fila grout haze remover has a viscosity that makes it easy to apply even to vertical surfaces and is effective even on old stubborn residue.Compare this epoxy grout haze remover to any other epoxy grout remover on the market and see how well it works!Here are some of the technical features of the FILA grout haze remover.
Epoxy Grout from Tile
When we look at a tiled surface on the wall or floor of a bathroom or kitchen, we marvel at how beautiful the surface looks. But if we look closely, there is a thin gap between two adjacent tiles. This gap needs to be filled up with a mortar which is called grout, so that moisture ingress into the gap is stopped. This is the background for the grout haze remover mechanism. Earlier, this mortar paste was usually made using cement, sand, and water. But today, epoxy has become more popular for making this mix for grout.And correspondingly; we also use an epoxy grout haze remover. The reasons for this are the better waterproofing quality, greater durability, and resistance to stains.
There is a flip side to the use of epoxy grout, though, which is where a grout haze remover or specifically an epoxy grout haze remover comes in. There is a residue that gets left behind on the tile surfaces after the grouting is completed. This is called Grout Haze. It is usually missed out at the time of tiling and manifests itself later. This is an issue which needs a good epoxy grout remover to correct. That is why a good epoxy grout haze remover needs to be used. This is more so because conventional cleaning methods are usually found to be ineffective in removing grout haze, and a good epoxy grout remover is needed. The grout haze remover that is used must be selected carefully so that it can actually remove grout haze without damaging or discoloring the tiles. Most experienced contractors use the epoxy grout remover as soon as the tiling is completed, so that the excess grout that has seeped out from the grout gap and dried can be immediately removed. Most of the issue would be resolved. But in some cases, a few rounds of cleaning might be needed later as well.
- It can be used on a variety of surfaces like porcelain, ceramic tiles, and mosaic glass surfaces which have been grouted with an epoxy mortar.
- The Fila grout haze remover is an alkaline product.
- Used in undiluted form, it is good for removing stubborn stains from porcelain
- In diluted form, it is also effective against stains on honed natural stone and ceramics.
- It is very effective for deep cleaning of acid-sensitive stone surfaces.
- The stains of grease, wine, and even stubborn dirt can also be removed using Fila PS87, apart from grout haze.
- 1 quart of this product provides coverage equivalent to about 1000 ml, which is good for about 100 square feet. This is calculated as per a single coat.
- Effectively removes epoxy grout haze from porcelain, glazed ceramic and glass mosaic tile
- Fila PS87 Gel Epoxy Grout Haze Remover is easy to apply even to vertical surfaces
- Fila PS87 Gel Epoxy Grout Haze Remover is effective on old stubborn residues.
- Environmentally friendly water-based formulation
- Pleasant almond fragrance