Laticrete SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout – Part A/B Liquids Only
For maximum grout joint stain protection, choose Laticrete SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout! (Part C Powder required & sold separately)
Item No.: S-225CQ-NS-00
Item No.: S-225P1-NS-02
Item No.: S-225P4-NS-03
Designed for use in ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, Laticrete SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout is a patented, high performance non-sag epoxy grout formulated to be easy-to-use and to provide excellent color uniformity, durability and stain protection.
Laticrete SpectraLock grout results in beautiful, full grout joints and can be used interior and exterior, in residential and commercial applications, on floors and walls and is ideal for re-grouting. Laticrete SpectraLock grout is perfect for wet area applications such as showers, swimming pools and fountains. The Laticrete SpectraLock grout is comprised of A and B liquids and a Part C color powder.
Laticrete SpectraLock PRO Premium grout has amazing stain resistance due to low porosity that prevents absorption of liquids and other substances that cause staining. Because of this low absorption feature, Laticrete SpectraLock does not have to be sealed after installation nor during the lifetime of the installation. This feature makes Laticrete SpectraLock grout easy to maintain even when exposed to spills such as wine that will easily stain other types of grout.
Unlike other brands of epoxy grout, Laticrete SpectraLock grout is easy to install even by DIYers. The Laticrete SpectraLock non-sag formulation makes it suitable for both walls and floors eliminating the need for two different grouts for one project. The Laticrete SpectraLock no sag formulation helps ensure perfectly flush grout joints and a perfect installation!
SpectraLock Pro Premium Grout exceeds industry standards (ANSI A118.3) and is exceptionally durable and strong. SpectraLock Pro Premium Grout has a proven track record of over 10 years of installation success attesting to the strength and longevity of this quality product.
SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout formulation features color consistency and long lasting color stability. SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout will not blotch and will maintain excellent color consistency over years of use. The non-pigmented formulation of the SpectraLOCK PRO Premium Grout ensures that it will not fade even when exposed to repeated cleaning with neutral general use household cleaners.
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the grout joints with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading
- Laticrete SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
- Available in 40 colors (SpectraLOCK PRO Part C)
- Laticrete SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Improved outperforms cement based grout
- Improved non-sag formula for walls and floors
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C)
- SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Laticrete SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is stainproof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods. Clean all spills immediately.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)