Laticrete PERMACOLOR SELECT NS Grout (Base Powder)
NEW! Ideal for narrow grout joints (1/16″) and grouting highly delicate surfaces such as soft glass and highly polished marble!
- Item No.: 26NS-0408-2
Sorry, Temporarily Sold Out
An ultra premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement base grout designed for highly-delicate surfaces, such as high polish marble and soft glass. PERMACOLOR Select NS Grout Base should be mixed with water and LATICRETE COLOR KITS – the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. (Mix 1 carton of PERMACOLOR Select NS base with 1 packet of PermaColor Select pigment). The only unsanded grout that exceeds ANSI 118.7. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, polymers. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable in a multitude of colors.
Are you seeking a perfect finish in your wet areas that is stylish and durable? Grout treatment is an ideal choice for application in interior and exterior finishes. With Laticrete PERMACOLOR SELECT unsanded grout, you receive a high performance and quick setting grout joint that is dense and very hard. It is suitable for narrow grouts that require a durable but delicate surface finish, such as soft glass and polished marbles.
Cleaning – after work
Remove the excess grout from the surface and then from the edges of the tiles. This is the primary cleaning method. Hold the float at a straight angle and pull it at a slightly tilted angle to remove the excess grout. Avoid pulling out material from the grout joint. You can remove the excess grout using a damp sponge or towel. Do not make the towel too wet, as it will remove the application. It is a secondary cleaning process.
Let’s know more about Laticrete PERMACOLOR SELECT unsanded grout through its features and advantages:
- Mix with water and desired PERMACOLOR Select Color Kit (1 packet pigment with 1 carton base)
- Equipped with STONETECH Sealer Technology
- Contains anti-microbial technology
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Non-dusting, non-spalling, and non-yellowing
- Easy maintenance
- Suitable with Permacolor select color kit
- Stonetech Sealer technology
- Built-in Microban for complete protection from mold, mildew, and antimicrobial on grout surfaces
- Perfect for both wet and dry surfaces
- Non-dusting and non-yellowing technology
- Non-shrinking and non-spalling
- Zero maintenance
- Easy to apply and clean
- No pre-soaking of tiles required
- No damp cure required
- Available in 80 colors to choose
- Perfect for interiors, exteriors, and submerged usage
How to get the right consistency of Laticrete PERMACOLOR SELECT NS grout base?
- Mixing the grout base with PERMACOLOR color kit and getting the right consistency for application is tricky. Here are a few considerations before preparing the mixture for Laticrete unsanded grout.
- Always ensure that the quantity of water is ideal for grout mix and therefore read the instruction manual carefully.
- Color packs are compatible with pre-measured water, approximately 1 quart/gallon per one color pack. The one-color pack is sufficient for 12.5 lbs of the base.
- Continuous stirring of the pigmentated water is essential. Bring the solution to full suspension before starting the application.
- Stirring is a technique – mix the solution for a minute, then stop for five minutes and let the pigment do the magic. This technique helps in giving optimum settling time and workability for the grout.
- Work fast once the grout has come in the right consistency. Avoid adding extra water if the grout seems to thicken and becomes stiff.
- To remove stiffness and lumpiness of grout slowly, whip the mix and fold with a margin trowel. This continuous motion will return the grout to the right consistency.
- Always ensure that the water you use is pure and at the right temperature. Too warm water can ruin the entire grout mix. Remember that the grout is quick setting, and therefore, warm water will make it worse to work.
- Make sure you follow the instructions thoroughly. If you fail to mix the pigment, a thin water-like substance settles, and it will become impossible to get the consistency back.
Be the first to review “Laticrete PERMACOLOR SELECT NS Grout (Base Powder)”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.