DTA Boss Professional Tile Cutter
One of the most advanced tile cutters in the industry!
$ 297.92 – $ 679.86
Item No.: BPRO-470
Item No.: BPRO-1250
Item No.: BPRO-650
Item No.: BPRO-870
Item No.: BPRO-1040
The DTA Boss Tile Cutters are built to meet the on-the-job cutting needs of the most demanding professional tile contractor. The DTA Boss Pro Tile Cutters is constructed with a rigid I-Beam for precision scoring and solid support when breaking tile and a four position adjustable titanium wheel that easily scores the hardest of materials and is built to last. The DTA Boss Tile Cutters features a convenient breaker foot and a 6 bearing handle with a rubber grip for better control and more accurate cutting. The DTA Boss Tile Cutters is available five sizes for cuts up to 48”. The other five sizes available below this are 41”, 34”, 26”, 26”, and 18”, enabling you to tackle almost all variants of tile dimensions.
When you use this DTA tile cutter, you are assured of very precise and clean cuts in your tile, which you can get done much faster than other tools. You can get a much clearer view of the area you are cutting though, with the help of the breaker point window. The DTA Boss tile cutter comes with a cutting table equipped with a spring loaded rubber mat made of a unique non-slip material. One of the unique elements of this tile cutter is the adjustable wheel made of titanium which can be held in 4 different positions, enabling you to cut through the hardest of materials. The support arms for this tool can be adjusted according to the material you are using it on, and the dimensions of the tile you are cutting. You also get the help of a 45° angle guide to get precise angles on your cuts.
sizes, packed in boxes containing standard number of tiles each. But your construction site is never so neatly laid out and standardized. The same size of tile will usually never fit in every part of the tile laying area. That is why you often need cut or break the standard sized tiles into smaller pieces. That is when you need a good quality tile cutter.
At a basic level, there are a few standard tile cutting tools in use. The simplest one is a glass cutter which can be used for straight cuts. For slightly more involved work, a tiling tool comes in handy for similar straight cuts. The next higher level of tool which is handy for bigger jobs is the wet saw. And finally, a tool called the tile nipper is used for cutting tiles in curved shapes. When you log on to the internet to find the best tile cutter, you might be confused by the large number of options available. But experts and professionals agree in one voice that the DTA Boss professional tile cutter is undoubtedly the best in the business. This is just one among the different tools and admixtures related to tile installation that you can get at the Tile Pro Depot.
- Fast, precise, clean tile cuts
- Rigid I-Beam for solid support when breaking tile and stone
- 4 position adjustable Titanium wheel for scoring the hardest material
- 6 piece bearing loaded handle with rubber grip for better control
- Breaker foot and adjustable wheel
- Breaker point window for better visibility
- Non-slip spring loaded rubber mat cutting table
- Adjustable support arms for large format tile and stone
- Available in 5 sizes for cuts up to 48”
- Additional rubber grip for extra control
- Breaker foot with adjustable wheel
- Anti-slip spring-loaded rubber mat
- 45-degree angle guide for a smooth cut transition
Guide on using the best Boss tile cutter.
Do you enjoy revamping your house using DIY tools? Well, if you fancy refurbishing your bathroom tiles or want to extend the kitchen tiles to countertops, then get the best tile cutter. Tile cutters are small portable tools that resemble car jacks. You can use these to cut soft tiles that require smaller areas to cover. But how do you use a boss Boss tile cutter? Let’s know the process in detail.
Tools and equipment, you need
- Tile cutter
- Eye protection gear
- Ceramic tiles
- Sanding Sponge
- Utility blade/knife
Installation and instructions on using the tile cutter
- Start by setting up the cutter: Place the face of the tile at the top and bottom edge to mark the cutting path. Now, place the tiles front side up on the bed of the cutter under the cutting wheel and pressure pad. Set the alignment of the cutting score line on the bed of the tool. Firmly press the edge of the tile against the edge of the cutter. This particular step is significant because if the tile placement becomes incorrect, tile snaps will become uneven.
- Scoring the tile: Ensure that the positioning of the tile is correct. You can do this by firmly pushing the tungsten carbide score wheel onto the face of the tile. This process is critical as you must place the tile closest to the farthest side. Apply slight downward pressure on the cutting wheel. You can repeat this process one more time to ensure that the cut is deep and strong enough for the final snap. However, do not pass the wheel score multiple times as, it will chip the edges of the glaze, giving the tiles an uneven finish.
- Snap the tile: Once you make certain that the tile is perfectly on the score line, get ready for the snap. Lift the handle of the wheel score and let the pressure bar pad pivot underneath to the center of the tile. Apply firm but controlled pressure on the handle. This increasing pressure downwards will push the pad thus creating force on the tiles on both sides. You can hear a snap sound when the tile breaks in a clean score line and does not chip on the edges.
- Sand the edges: Before installing the tiles to the surface ensure that you sand the sharp and uneven edges. You do not want a jagged-looking tile on the bathroom walls. If you use the tile cutter properly, this particular step will not take much time.
You can use the boss tile cutter without any extra tools and products as its one master tool. Make the refurbishment of kitchen walls a fun project with the boss Boss cutter so, that whether you use ceramic tiles or porcelain tiles – it’s not an issue anymore.