Blanke Aluminum CARPET TRIM (5 strips per pack – 40 lf)
Protect tile edges from cracking and chipping AND prevent carpet edges from fraying with the Blanke Carpet Trim! Enhance your installation with the natural beauty of solid brass!
$ ($9.14/pc) 57.20 ($13.29/pc) – $ 83.20
Item No.: 218-410-12525
Item No.: 218-410-10025
Item No.: 218-410-08025
Item No.: 218-446-12525
Item No.: 218-446-10025
Item No.: 218-446-08025
The Blanke Carpet Trim is an ideal transition from hard tile to carpet. The gradually sloped nose of the profile covers the edge of the carpet and prevents unsightly fraying. The Blanke•Carpet Trim is available in aluminum, brass, and stainless steel making this trim suitable for both residential and high-impact commercial applications.
Carpet Trim Is Only Used for Hard Tile to Carpet Installations. It Is Installed Under the Tile and Protects Both the Edge of The Tile from Chipping and Cracking and Prevents the Carpet Edge from Fraying.
Features of carpet trim strips
- A standard carpet trim covers a 30mm gap.
- Black metal carpet trim comes in extra-wide length to cover up to 61mm gaps.
- The trims protect the edges of the tiles from chipping and damage.
- The nose of the trim prevents the carpets from fraying at the ends.
- The trims for carpets are available in diverse colors and shades that blend with the original carpets.
- Carpet trimming is suitable for all types of residential and commercial spaces.
- The trim is available in aluminum and stainless steel.
- Carpet trim eliminates the lumps and bumps in the floor covering.
- Trims add life to the entire flooring against regular wearing and tearing.
- Metal carpet strips can reduce the hazards.
Types of metal and non-metal carpet trim strips
- Double edge carpet strips – When you are seeking grips on both sides of the floor, double edge trims will be the best choice. You can select these for carpet to carpet or carpet to threshold and carpet to doorways.
- Single edge metal carpet trims – When you require side fitting via a metal trim, opt for single threshold trim. You can install it between threshold and carpet edge when the rest of the space is leading to vinyl flooring.
- Z-section carpet strip – When there are two varied materials for joining, the ‘Z’ section threshold strip is ideal. You can affix tiles, wooden, and lamination floorings with carpets.
You can ask for a variety of contemporary designs and shades in carpet trims. Black metal is highly popular. Grey, silver (steel finish), brushed aluminum, chrome, and brushed grey are a few to mention. So, when you are deciding on the color and interiors, think about the carpet trims before ordering.
The standard door strips come in 9 meters, and the oversized doorways and hallways entrance comes in 7 meters in size. The aluminum carpet trim comes with a one-year guarantee and the nails for extra fittings.
- Protects tile edges from chipping and cracking along carpet transitions
- Trim nose prevents carpet edges from fraying
- Available in neutral colors that blend in with tile and carpet designs
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel