Laticrete 9235 WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE KIT
The ultimate water proofing protection for your most demanding continuous submersion tile installations! Have no fear doing pools, fountains, and health club showers! Backed by LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
Item No.: 9235-0001-2
Item No.: 9235-0002-2
Known as the “The Industry Standard”, 9235 WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE is specifically formulated to provide permanent waterproofing and anti-fracture protection in wet areas such as in pools, showers and spas and other continuous water submersion applications. 9235 WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE is suitable for tile, stone and glass mosaic installations and will bond to a wide range of substrates. 9235 WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE e consists of two components: a reinforcing fabric and a liquid, self-curing rubber polymer that will cure in just hours and is easily applied with brush or a paint roller forming a seamless, flexible waterproofing membrane. 9235 WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE is accepted for shower pan applications by ICC and IAPMO; meets ANSI A118.12 and ANSI A118.10: meets all VOC requirements; and is non-hazardous.
- Waterproofing and crack isolation protection from one product (in-plane horizontal movement up to 1/8”)
- Ideal for continuous submersion applications such as in pools, showers and spas
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Safe — no solvents and non-flammable; Certified Children and Schools by GREENGUARD
- Interior and exterior use; Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing or application equipment needed
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh
- Thin—only 0.02″ (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Microban® antimicrobial protection from mold and mildew protection.
- IAPMO and ICC Approval; Extra Heavy service rating (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty