Laticrete HYDRO BAN Liquid Waterproofing Membrane (1 gal)
Why spend hours “wallpapering” your shower installation with waterproof fabric membrane when you can save time, money and hassle by using liquid applied Laticrete HYDRO BAN Waterproofing Membrane for a secure, fast, and easy installation? Backed by a LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty~ (see warranty details).
- Item No.: 9255-0401-2
Product Description of Laticrete HYDRO BAN Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
Formulated from rubber polymer, HYDRO BAN is a liquid, single component, self-curing liquid waterproofing membrane that forms a thin, seamless, flexible waterproofing and anti-fracture membrane. HYDRO BAN liquid membrane waterproofing will bond directly to metal, PVC or ABS plumbing fixtures and is applied without the use of fabric including in coves or corners. Flood testing can be done over HYDRO BAN liquid waterproofing in just 2 hours* after final cure saving time and money particularly when flood testing in cold temperatures and over mortar beds.
Laticrete HYDRO BAN liquid waterproofing membrane is quicker to install than the cumbersome process of installing sheet membrane waterproofing. HYDRO BAN liquid membrane waterproofing changes color from a light sage to a dark green indicating that it has cured and can be tiled. Tile, brick and stone can be installed directly onto the HYDRO BAN liquid waterproofing which is covered by the Laticrete Lifetime System Warranty (see warranty details for warranty conditions and limitations). HYDRO BAN liquid waterproofing membrane achieves exceptional performance providing anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8” (3mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks and has a performance rating of Extra Heavy Service (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test). HYDRO BAN liquid waterproofing is environmentally friendly containing no solvent and is non-flammable. HYDRO BAN membrane liquid waterproofing contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection thereby inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew.
Buy Laticrete HYDRO BAN from Home Depot or Tile Pro Depot. Its all upon you. Tile Pro Depot provides professional tile installation tools, tile setting materials, Waterproofing Membrane, grout and more products online.
- Does not require the use of fabric including for corners, coves and wall-to-wall seams.*
- Laticrete HYDRO BAN waterproofing allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher**
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin; only 0.02–0.03″ (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8″ (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- Laticrete HYDRO BAN waterproofing is Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Extra Heavy Service performance rating (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- 12IAPMO approved; Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12 (crack isolation and waterproof standards)
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Backed by a LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty~ (see warranty details).
* For gaps 1/8″ (3 mm) or less see DS 663.5 for complete instructions
**Refer to cautions section for more information on curing