Laticrete HYDRO BAN Waterproof Fabric Membrane
Choose HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane when your waterproofing job demands the security and protection of a sheet membrane! Use recommended LATICRETE installation products and be backed by the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty!
Item No.: 9455-0108-2
Item No.: 9455-0323-2
HYDRO BAN® Sheet Membrane is a high performance low-perm waterproofing sheet membrane for use in interior, residential and commercial waterproofing applications including steam showers and steam rooms. It is constructed of a thin, durable polyethylene core with a fused non-woven polypropylene exterior surface for optimum bond strength. Available accessories include: sealing tapes, pre-formed inside and outside corners and pipe collars. HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane allows for quick easy waterproofing installations which will retain their integrity for the life of the installation.
- Approved for steam rooms (ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E-0.06 Perms (single membrane).
- Easy to cut and embed. Pliable construction conforms easily to irregular substrates.
- One source, one warranty from substrate to tile.
- Modified thinset recommended.
- Allows for installation over green mortar beds
- Complete line of accessories available.
- IAPMO/ICC approved; ANSI A118.10 – Exceeds all requirements
- LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty available*.