Laticrete LATAPOXY 300 ADHESIVE (2 pails / 25.2 lbs)
Laticrete LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is ideal for bonding moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles and installing resin backed tile and mesh mounted glass mosaics!
- Item No.: 0300-0001-2
The 3-component 100% solids Laticrete Latapoxy 300 epoxy adhesive has a formulation that is specifically designed to provide heavy duty chemical resistance in applications exposed to continuous harsh chemicals such as commercial kitchens, packing houses, restaurants and food processing facilities.
Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Adhesive is also suitable for certain marbles and agglomerates that are sensitive to moisture and tend to curl or warp when installed with standard water based thinsets.
Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Adhesive will not discolor or darken light colored or white marble and is recommended for the installation of resin backed tile and stones as well as mesh mounted glass mosaics.
Per recommendations from the Tile Council of North America, Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Adhesive should also be considered for installations of marble and natural stone on post tensioned and suspended concrete slabs and for the installation of rubber flooring and wood block floors.
Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Adhesive has exceptionally high bond strength yet application tools can be cleaned just with water eliminating the need for flammable cleaning solvents.
- Laticrete LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is water cleanable.
- No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work.
- Laticrete LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles.
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates.
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble.
- Laticrete LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is high bond strength.
- Maximum chemical resistance.
- Meets ANSI A118.3, EN 12004 and ISO 13007-1 R2 Classification criteria.