Laticrete LATAPOXY 310 Rapid Set Tile Adhesive
Laticrete LATAPOXY Rapid Set Tile Adhesive: The “go-to” product to secure a permanent bond for stone on vertical surfaces!
Item No.: S-310AB-NC-10-1
Item No.: S-310AB-NC-08-1
The two component Laticrete Latapoxy 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive is an epoxy formulation specifically designed for rapid high strength spot bonding of stone and large format tile installed on vertical surfaces. Laticrete Latapoxy 310 is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and offers faster and more efficient installation than when using mechanical anchoring, wire and plaster or thinset systems for veneer applications. Adding to the ease and sepped of use when compared to more traditional veneer installation methods, Laticrete Latapoxy 310 does not require drilling, kerf cutting or pin setting. With the rapid set Laticrete Latapoxy 310, tile can be easily adjusted after it is set to accommodate variations in wall or stone thickness. Laticrete Latapoxy 310 is long lasting and will not degrade or fail over time.
- Fast Permanent Bond — 45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
- Laticrete LATAPOXY Rapid Set Tile Adhesive is easy to Use — 1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
- Non-Staining — ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles.
- Withstands shock and vibration.
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time.
- Safe — no solvents.
- Non-Sag — when applied up to 1″ (25 mm) thick.
- Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up.
- Laticrete LATAPOXY Rapid Set stone adhesive is approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T