Laticrete SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG Commercial Unit / 3.2 gal.
SpectraLOCK 2000IG is specially formulated to handle the toughest grout joint environments! (4 Full Units each containing Parts A/B Liquids; Gloves; Sponge; Cleaning Packets — Part C Powder required & sold separately)
- Item No.: S-2000C-SL-03
New three-part, 100% solids epoxy grout specifically formulated for maximum chemical, stain, and temperature resistance. New non sag formula is easy to install and clean. Recommended for industrial and commercial food processing applications as well as dairies, breweries, meat packing plants, clean-in-place rooms, veterinary hospitals, kennels and commercial kitchens. SPECTRALOCK® 2000 IG is unaffected by many acids, corrosives, and solvents. Easy to clean and fast curing, SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG is ideal for same day installations and ready for traffic in as little as 12 hours. SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG is supplied as factory proportioned kits consisting of epoxy resin, hardener, and chemical resistant silica filler.
- High chemical resistance
- Improved temperature resistance
- Maximum physical strength
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the grout joints with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Highly resistant to bacteria attack
- Exceeds ANSI 118.3 (Epoxy), ANSI 118.5 (Furan) and ISO 13007-3 RG performance requirements
- Water cleanable
- Grout may remain in pail while grouting
- Fast curing; cures at low temperature
- Ready for traffic in as little as 12 hours
- Available in all LATICRETE grout colors (SpectraLOCK Part C Color Powders) except #44 Bright White