Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar
NEW! The ultimate combination of maximum strength and lightweight! Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is ideal for large thin tile or heavy stone on wall applications!
$ 47.94 – $ 53.30
Item No.: LAT-0289-0025-21
Item No.: LAT-0289-0025-22
Laticrete MULTIMAX™^LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is a patented, versatile polymer modified multipurpose thin-set mortar that is reinforced with Kevlar®^ for unmatched non-sag performance and adjustability of large format tile and stone on walls. Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE unique formulation offers the ideal combination being light weight and providing maximum strength required for challenging vertical applications. A 25 lb (11.7 kg) bag of Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of standard thin set mortar. thin set mortar provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of standard thin set mortar.This multipurpose thin set mortar can be built up to 3/4″ (19 mm) without shrinkage on floors, without any slump, sag or lippage. With an incredibly lightweight consistency, this thin set mortar allows for easy troweling onto the substrate with minimal effort. Mixes with water for maximum strength and performance.
The ultimate thinset mortar available in the market today, the Laticrete Multimax Lite Multipurpose mortar is a lightweight product intended for heavy and large tiles. Polymer fortified, this product is manufactured for indoor and outdoor applications. Primarily used for installation of tiles, this product works with a variety of tile materials namely, ceramic, porcelain, stone, brick, pavers, quarry and more. A one-step mortar, the Laticrete Multimax delivers a no-sag and no shrinkage performance. These features make the mortar a product for both walls and floor installations.
What makes the Laticrete Multimax mortar an easy-to-use product is its lightweight consistency which is perfect to trowel. The consistency also gives it a pretty long open time. The Laticrete Multimax is an outstanding mortar not just for its user-friendliness, but also for other reasons. The formula of the mortar is improved with Kevlar that ensures extreme strength and high durability. In both the aspects, the Laticrete Multimax mortar surpasses the necessities of ANSIA118.15.
The mortar is formulated with the LATICRETE’S HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY which is a trademark of the manufacturer. With this technology, Laticrete has been able to formulate mortars that have accelerated hydration, meaning the Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar can absorb water real fast. This results in predictable curing.
Key Features of Laticrete Multipurpose Thinset Mortar
- The Laticrete Multimax is a lightweight mortar that has a very high coverage. A bag of 25lbs has a coverage equal to that of a 50lb bag of regular mortar.
- Laticrete Multimax has a robust formula, which is further reinforced with anti-microbial technology. This ensures that all treated articles are protected from microbial growth and buildup.
- Unlike most mortars that have real short open times, this mortar has a full 40 minutes which gives users a wide window to work.
- Even on heavy tile, the Laticrete Multimax is not likely to sag. The anti-sag formula enables it to stay firm and resistant to gravity.
- Laticrete Multimax thinset mortar is one of the very few mortars of its kind that does not contain silica sand.
- The mortar has a smooth, creamy, trowel-friendly consistency, which makes it especially easy to work with.
- The product exceeds the requirements of ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and A118.15.
- While most mortars meet the ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classification standard, this mortar exceeds it by a long shot.
- The lightweight thinset mortar can be applied to the thickness of ¾” or 19mm without any risk of shrinkage. It also has an exceptionally high performance on tiles large and heavyweight.
- Laticrete MultiMax mortar is a great product by the strength of its bonding. It has a high shear bonding integrity which makes it an easy choice.
- The product’s wide usability rests on its compatibility with multiple substrates. With most substrates, the product bonds perfectly.
- Just as easily as it bonds with heavy and large-size tiles, Laticrete functions equally well with thin-bed installations.
- The product comes with a standard system warranty of 25 years.
- The formula is bolstered with Kevlar, another registered technology which assures maximum strength and high performance.
- Revolutionary patented formula combines excellent workability with optimum medium bed performance.
- Lightweight – a 25 lb bag offers sames coverage as 50 lbs bags of standard thinset
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew with Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Reinforced with Kevlar for maximum strength and performance
- Incredible non-sag performance, even with heavy tile on wall applications.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar has High coverage—15% more than conventional thin-sets.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is Lightweight mortar—very smooth and easy to trowel.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar contains >10% post-consumer recycled content
- Excellent medium bed performance, 3/4″ (19 mm) thick without shrinkage.
- Achieved Extra Heavy Service rating (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
lynn de leon – :
Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is very good product