Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar
NEW! The ultimate combination of maximum strength and lightweight! Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is ideal for large thin tile or heavy stone on wall applications!
Item No.: LAT-0289-0025-21
Item No.: LAT-0289-0025-22
Laticrete MULTIMAX™^LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is a patented, versatile polymer modified multipurpose thin-set mortar that is reinforced with Kevlar®^ for unmatched non-sag performance and adjustability of large format tile and stone on walls. Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE unique formulation offers the ideal combination being light weight and providing maximum strength required for challenging vertical applications. A 25 lb (11.7 kg) bag of Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of standard thin set mortar. thin set mortar provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of standard thin set mortar.This multipurpose thin set mortar can be built up to 3/4″ (19 mm) without shrinkage on floors, without any slump, sag or lippage. With an incredibly lightweight consistency, this thin set mortar allows for easy troweling onto the substrate with minimal effort. Mixes with water for maximum strength and performance.
- Revolutionary patented formula combines excellent workability with optimum medium bed performance.
- Lightweight – a 25 lb bag offers sames coverage as 50 lbs bags of standard thinset
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew with Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Reinforced with Kevlar for maximum strength and performance
- Incredible non-sag performance, even with heavy tile on wall applications.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar has High coverage—15% more than conventional thin-sets.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar is Lightweight mortar—very smooth and easy to trowel.
- Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE Multipurpose Thinset Mortar contains >10% post-consumer recycled content
- Excellent medium bed performance, 3/4″ (19 mm) thick without shrinkage.
- Achieved Extra Heavy Service rating (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).