Laticrete 254 PLATINUM RAPID Set Multipurpose Thin Set Mortar
All the benefits of 254 Platinum plus a fast cure time for time sensitive installations!
Item No.: 0254-0025-21-1
Item No.: 0254-0025-22-1
Laticrete 254 Platinum thinset mortar provides unsurpassed strength, far exceeding all ANSI requirements. This exceptional bond strength is backed by a LATICRETE Lifetime Residential Warranty. There is no need to worry about tile and stone failure, even in the most difficult projects. Laticrete 254 Platinum is ideal for interior and exterior applications on all suitable substrates, especially pools, fountains and facades. In addition, Laticrete 254 Platinum has exceptional bond strength and easy work ability making this multipurpose thin-set ideal for difficult to bond porcelain and glass tiles. Laticrete 254 Platinum is available in standard and rapid versions which allows for grouting in 2 – 4 hours.
The tenacious bond of the Laticrete 254 Platinum thinset mortar provides superior adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and veneers, allowing for installations in virtually all climates and conditions such as exterior facades, pools and fountains. The 40-minute open time of the Laticrete 254 Platinum Increases productivity and flexibility on the job site, resulting in fast, accurate installations. The exceptionally smooth and creamy formulation of the Laticrete 254 Platinum ensures easy troweling and proper coverage on both the substrate and the veneer. Laticrete 254 Platinum is specially formulated for porcelain and glass tile providing 2.5 times the tile industry ANSI required shear bond strength. Laticrete 254 Platinum is incredibly stable with a long-life formulation making it suitable for interior and exterior installations particularly those exposed to continuous water submersion. Laticrete backs up the Laticrete 254 Platinum with the Laticrete Lifetime Residential Warranty (conditions and limitations apply).
- Rapid Set Mortar; can be grouted in 2–4 hours.
- Laticrete Thin Set Mortar has ultimate adhesion for porcelain tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Laticrete Thin Set Mortar has excellent shear bond strength.
- Superior adhesion for submerged applications.
- High performing smooth creamy formula.
- Laticrete Thin Set Mortar has Lifetime Warranty
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the substrate.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 Shear Bond Strength Requirements & ANSI A118.11.
* See limitations.