Blanke SECUMAT Mat
BLANKE SECUMAT is constructed from a fiberglass reinforcing mesh embedded between two layers of polyester fabric.
$ 224.60 – $ 698.00
Item No.: 758-904
Item No.: 758-904-15
BLANKE SECUMAT is a tear-resistant sandwich polyester membrane with a stable fabric-reinforcing liner used for uncoupling purposes below ceramic and natural stone coverings on wall and floor surfaces in indoor areas. It is distinguished by a low installation height and absorbs stress loads emanating from the substrate. Tensile and shear stresses are not transmitted to the upper covering.
- Low elevation
- Easy to cut and install
- Uses less thinset than other uncoupling products
- Provides uncoupling crack isolation properties
- Approved for wood and cement substrates
- Approved for use of modified thinset with porcelain tile
- Approved for all tile sizes including mosaics
- Apply loosely mixed modified thinset mortar to the substrate using a 5⁄16″ v-notched trowel.
- Apply blanke secumat to the substrate and embed mat with float or roller.*
- Work thin-set mortar into the surface of blanke secumat and set the tiles.
- Remember to install perimeter joints and blanke expansion joints per tcna guidelines ej171.**