Laticrete HYDRO BAN Flange Bonded Drains – Complete Units (5″ x 5″)
The HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drain both looks good and is easy to install using just thin-set! Select the Tile-In design option and the drain disappears by blending in with the floor tile!
Item No.: 9382-0505-BS-ABS
Item No.: 9382-0505-BS
Item No.: 9414-0505-ORB-ABS
Item No.: 9414-0505-ORB
Item No.: 9383-0505-PS-ABS
Item No.: 9383-0505-PS
Item No.: 9380-LTD5-PVC
HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drain consists of a PVC or ABS Flange body, adjusting ring and a stainless steel drain assembly. The innovative HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drain provides a secure method using only thin-set to bond the HYDRO BAN Water Proof Membrane that protects the shower pan to the drain flange thereby ensuring a waterproof installation. The HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drain is available in either the exclusive Tile-In version that provides enhanced design options or in a polished, brushed or oil rubbed bonze finish grate design. Each 5″ x 5″ square drain integrates with the LATICRETE® Bonding flange assembly, allowing for easy connection to 2″, 3″ or 4″ outlets with no adaptors needed.
- HYDRO BAN® waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Attaches to 2″ (50 mm), 3″ (76 mm) and 4″ (102 mm) waste lines
- Adjusts both vertically and laterally for easy installation
- Exclusive Tile-In grate option provides for a seamless appearance, making the drain seem to disappear
- Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- Low-profile grate design suitable for tile thicknesses from 1/4″ to 1.25″ (6 mm – 38 mm).
- Code approved per ASME A112.18-2-2005/CSA B125.2.05 (US and CN)
- Compatible with LATICRETE mortar bed and HYDRO BAN waterproofing membrane providing a complete waterproof assembly and easy installation
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty*. Single source responsibility.
- Made in America