Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan – Flange Drain
Save installation time and money when compared to traditional mudbed shower pan installations and achieve a perfect slope every time! Backed by the Laticrete Lifetime System Component Warranty (see warranty details).
Item No.: 9353-3648-ABS
Item No.: 9361-4860-ABS
Item No.: 9362-4848-PVC
Item No.: 9363-4848-ABS
Item No.: 9370-3866-PVC
Item No.: 9371-3866-ABS
Item No.: 9350-3660-PVC
Item No.: 9351-3660-ABS
Item No.: 9352-3648-PVC
Item No.: 9360-4860-PVC
Constructed from lightweight, yet durable, high-density expanded polystyrene, the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is 100% waterproof, ready-to-tile and comes with a drain/waste line connection already installed at the factory. Each pre sloped shower pan box kit contains one HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan, one HYDRO BAN Preformed Curb and a tube of HYDRO BAN Adhesive & Sealant.
Sold separately, the HYDRO BAN Drain Grates are available in brushed, polished and oil rubbed bronze finishes. HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan are available in many sizes and can be ordered with either a PVC or an ABS drain connection. (Please check with your local code official when ordering a HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan to determine whether a PVC or ABS drain connection is required). HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan belongs to the HYDRO BAN family of products that provide components for rapid, high quality shower installations.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS-46
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty. Single source responsibility.
- Made in America