Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive LITE (12.5 lbs /white)
NEW! IMPROVED! Same coverage as old 25 lbs bag!! Prevent unattractive thin-set shading and maximize the beauty of glass tile without sacrificing performance!
- Item No.: 0296-0125-22
NEW! IMPROVED! Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive LITE is a one-step, non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. Glass Tile Adhesive LITE has great workability and produces an ultra-white finish that helps enhance the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most translucent tile or stone. Glass Tile Adhesive LITE can also be used with porcelain or ceramic tile. Designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tiles over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
- Consistent, ultra-white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Equipped with Microban antimicrobial protection; GREENGUARD certified
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with water