Laticrete Strata Heat Mat
The lastest innovation from Laticrete! Provide floor warming comfort and uncoupling protection with this light weight easy-to-install mat!
Item No.: 0177-0150-H
Item No.: 0177-1084-H
The Laticrete STRATA_HEAT Mat not only offers all the lightweight, easy-to-install benefits of the STRATA_MAT, but also a convenient method to provide under-tile floor warming comfort. The STRATA_HEAT MAT is designed to hold the STRATA_HEAT Wire in place under the tile as well as the thinset used to bond the tile. The STRATA_HEAT Wire is connected to the user friendly programmable Laticrete STRATA_HEAT THERMOSTAT for convenient floor heat control. As with other Laticrete uncoupling products, STRATA_HEAT Mat offers faster drying times for the thinset and allows for the use of modified or unmodified thinset depending on the requirements of the installation. The STRATA_HEAT Mat is available in 150 sq. ft. rolls or convenient 39” x 29” sheets for smaller projects.
- Laticrete Strata Heat Mat Uncoupling Membrane is lightweight, easy to carry and install using standard tools; compare to backboard products.
- Use with STRATA HEAT WIRE and STRATA HEAT THERMOSTAT for floor warming comfort
- 2-3 peg spacing options for heat output variability
- Once source supply and warranty. Install with LATICRETE recommended products for substrate to tile system warranty.
- Use either modified or non-modified mortars when installing tile as recommended by industry guidelines.
- Only 1/8” thick; avoid height transition issues to adjacent flooring.
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8″ (3 mm).
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Mortar Hydration Vents – creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar – allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
- Laticrete Strata Mat Uncoupling Membrane provides vapor management.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.