Laticrete Strata Heat Mat
The lastest innovation from Laticrete! Provide floor warming comfort and uncoupling protection with this light weight easy-to-install strata heat mat!
Item No.: 0177-0150-H
Item No.: 0177-1084-H
The Laticrete STRATA HEAT Mat not only offers all the lightweight, easy-to-install benefits of the STRATA_MAT, but also a convenient method to provide under-tile floor warming comfort. The STRATA HEAT MAT is designed to hold the STRATA_HEAT Wire in place under the tile as well as the thinset used to bond the tile. The STRATA HEAT Wire is connected to the user friendly programmable Laticrete STRATA_HEAT THERMOSTAT for convenient floor heat control. As with other Laticrete uncoupling products, STRATA HEAT Mat offers faster drying times for the thinset and allows for the use of modified or unmodified thinset depending on the requirements of the installation. The STRATA HEAT Mat is available in 150 sq. ft. rolls or convenient 39” x 29” sheets for smaller projects.
- Laticrete Strata Heat Mat Uncoupling Membrane is lightweight, easy to carry and install using standard tools; compare to backboard products.
- Use with STRATA HEAT WIRE and STRATA HEAT THERMOSTAT for floor warming comfort
- 2-3 peg spacing options for heat output variability
- Once source supply and warranty. Install with LATICRETE recommended products for substrate to tile system warranty.
- Use either modified or non-modified mortars when installing tile as recommended by industry guidelines.
- Only 1/8” thick; avoid height transition issues to adjacent flooring.
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8″ (3 mm).
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Mortar Hydration Vents – creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar – allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
- Laticrete Strata Mat Uncoupling Membrane provides vapor management.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.